i love it! tooooo funny!
Sometimes I feel like a "basketball widow" because I usually get the same response when I try to talk to Aaron during a game. He's a lot better now though than when we were first married so at least there's improvement!
wow, i'm surprised that jackson is still listening to you during a game! i'm sure that won't last!
I totally have the same thing at my house! I've learned not to even try talking to Alan during a game :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i love it! tooooo funny!
Sometimes I feel like a "basketball widow" because I usually get the same response when I try to talk to Aaron during a game. He's a lot better now though than when we were first married so at least there's improvement!
wow, i'm surprised that jackson is still listening to you during a game! i'm sure that won't last!
I totally have the same thing at my house! I've learned not to even try talking to Alan during a game :)
Post a Comment