Ever since Mark's car broke down we have only had 1 car... thus, I am usually stuck at home unless I get myself and Jackson up early in the morning and drive Mark to school. However, my old roomie and good friend, Allison let me use her car after I dropped her off at the airport (and she thought I was doing HER a favor :P). Well, this morning I was SO excited thinking about how I was going to run all these errands and get OUT of the house after Jackson's morning nap. I get ready, get Jackson ready, and am about to head out the door to a lovely day of being out and about when I realize that Jackson's car seat is in OUR car, which of course is at Mark's school. I can't even describe how BUMMED I was. Oh well. Tonight I will make sure I have the car seat so we can go out tomorrow:).
Monday, June 1, 2009
SO Bummed
Ever since Mark's car broke down we have only had 1 car... thus, I am usually stuck at home unless I get myself and Jackson up early in the morning and drive Mark to school. However, my old roomie and good friend, Allison let me use her car after I dropped her off at the airport (and she thought I was doing HER a favor :P). Well, this morning I was SO excited thinking about how I was going to run all these errands and get OUT of the house after Jackson's morning nap. I get ready, get Jackson ready, and am about to head out the door to a lovely day of being out and about when I realize that Jackson's car seat is in OUR car, which of course is at Mark's school. I can't even describe how BUMMED I was. Oh well. Tonight I will make sure I have the car seat so we can go out tomorrow:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAHAHA! Didn't I tell you to make sure you had jackson's seat in my car?! hahaha! poor thing!
oh i have done that before too! such a bummer! and i know how much work it is to get ready and get out the door!
Oh man! If I don't put a post it on my bathroom mirror to remind myself of stuff like that in the morning, I'll never remember. Hope you can do your errands soon. It's no fun being cooped up with a baby all the time.
Oh girl I have so been there! That really stinks, but to make yourself feel better, you should definately buy somthing really nice for yourself when you do go out :)
Post a Comment