Thursday, June 25, 2009

Swaddling

Jackson has ALWAYS been swaddled since birth (with the exception of maybe 1 week when we had no idea what we were doing (not that we claim to know exactly what we are doing now, but we sure know A LOT more than we did then!!)). However, lately he has been squirming his way out of it during the night no matter how much we try to do the "perfect swaddle". So, today I tried to experiment nap times without swaddling him and it was a SUCCESS. The real test (which is going on as I write this post) is tonight and how he sleeps without being swaddled. Although, the poor little guy has been teething so it probably isn't the most reliable test. He had his first fever yesterday, had one today as well, and has just not been feeling good and has been a lot fussier than normal. I feel SO bad for him and can't wait for him to feel like his old little self again! I can't help but worry, worry, worry when he isn't feeling 110% well! Here are some pictures of him going from swaddled... to NOT swaddled ;P.















Had to throw this last picture in... this is where Jackson ends up most nights...

3 comments:

karlie said...

that is so funny cuz Z is escaping the swaddle too! love ur pics and updates....and could u look more fabulous in that pink suit? xo

Kim said...

Is there anything cuter than a sleeping baby? I love the pictures guys.

Alli said...

I love the wiggly progression :)