Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Gorgeous Mom







I know this is random, but I was looking through some pictures and found these from a photobook I did for her and Robert a couple months ago. Isn't she just beautiful and such a cute little girl? I LOVE looking at pictures of my mom back when she was a kid/teenager.


Anyway, a quick update... there have been lots of things going on lately. Mark and I had our 4th anniversary on August 20th (yay!:))... right in the middle of Mark starting a new school year at a new school in a new school disctrict... Park City!! He now has to commute an hour each way... poor guy. But, his year is going well so far (no surprise there, he is the MOST amazing teacher ever!), and Jackson and I got sick... AGAIN. My body is just falling apart from my lack of sleep for 8 1/2 months. Jackson's lasted for about 3 days, mine for over 2 weeks (with a fever). However, we are FINALLY well in our house again and things are starting to go back to normal. Well, semi-normal... we are going to be attempting to sell our condo soon which is pretty scary, especially in today's market, but hopefully it will go well and sell quickly!:)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sorry you guys had so much sickness. That always makes life hard. Congrats on the new job and good luck with selling your place. It looks really cute, so hopefully you won't have much of a problem.

The Valley Family said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick. Why are you selling your condo? Hope all is well give me a call when you get a chance.