Emily and I worked at BYU Independent Study together from 6-10am every morning in college. There weren't a lot of calls at that hour so we spent a lot of time gabbing and shopping online (while occasionally answering a phone call or studying;P). Best job ever (except for getting up SO early, but I loved it since I was done with work by 10!)
Here are my old roomies... (left to right: me, Allison, Gaylynn (and her cute little boy, Jonah), and Sarah). Allison I met my first day at BYU at Deseret Towers and we were roommates sophomore-senior year. Gaylynn and Sarah were my roomies my senior year. And I have to add that Gaylynn was the artist of the beautiful cover of the Ensign magazine in March of the African American family reading the scriptures. She's amazingly talented... and yes, I got to be her roommate... so now I get to say, "Yes, I know her... she was my roommate in college!")
Julia and I spent our entire freshman year laughing hysterically at everything (like 18 year olds do). She is also an amazing artist (I don't know why, but a lot of my friends are very artistic people... love it). We had SO much fun together! I'm so glad her sister invited me to surprise her at her b-day party... we went right back to laughing and being silly! I think our husbands were very amused:).

1 comment:
Yea for college friends and room mates. Those were such great years!
Post a Comment