The other day I went to throw something out and found these discarded items in the trash. Apparently Jackson decided these items were no longer needed.
This is what it looks like around here lately... Jackson running out of the pantry, screaming with glee... and me finding items from around the house discarded in the trash can. It's his new favorite game. Let's just say every time I am missing an important item, it's the first place I look.
(Please ignore my unorganized pantry)
Other fascinating items in the pantry... anything he can reach! I looked up from the computer this morning to find this... just having a healthy snack of stale tortilla chips. Yum.
And just for fun, Jackson and Mark in matching shirts. I had bought this shirt from Kid to Kid the other day for Jackson. Mark came home, saw Jackson, went to change in comfy clothes and came out in the same shirt... his size. I had no idea, but I think they look super cute!
2 comments:
Well, if you ever can't find your missing shoe I guess you'll know where to look!
That's funny about the matching shirts. I love kid to kid. I can relate to Jackson's trashcan game. SO funny for him, but not so much for Mom. Do you have a childlock on the pantry door? Those work well at our house but maybe you have different nobs or have already tried it. Okay, so seriously we're getting together. When and where? I have a car now!!... Thursdays are good for me...... Email me!
Post a Comment