Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Olivia at ONE month
I can't believe you've already been here for an entire month. It has flown by. You are starting to become more aware of your surroundings. Now, when you are awake you do not like to be put down, but always want to be held. You love the sling (which comes in handy when you don't want to be put down). You're not a big fan of pacifiers and you will either spit it out or gag (we've tried 3 different kinds... the Soothie brand we got at the hospital you most tolerate). You love the bouncy chair and take all your naps in it (and even sleep in it when you are not in our bed with us... I am sure I will pay for this later). You will now only fall asleep 3 ways... nursing, being held, or in your sling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Girls can be so high maintenance ;)
She is such a cutie! I really need to see your kids in person some day.
I am also loving that white/yellow blanket. So cute.
Post a Comment