Monday, December 22, 2008

Introducing...

















JACKSON MARK BEVANS
Born Friday, December, 19th 2008 at 4:15 p.m.
6 pounds 6.4 ounces
19 inches

Jackson made his debut on Friday after 18 hours of labor... yes, 18 hours (epidurals are wonderful)... and we have loved every second of having this little guy in our lives... even the sleepless ones! He is SUCH a good baby- very even tempered and SUCH a handsome little guy. We still can't get over how tiny he is and that he is OURS! We are so incredibly happy and just so enamored with our little boy- we think he is absolutely perfect. Thank you so much to everyone for all of your love and support. Please forgive us for any calls that have yet to be returned- it has been all feedings and snuggles for the last couple of days:). Here are the much requested pictures of our little guy. You can tell he has a little bit of jaundice- which we have been told is common in newborn babies and is being checked on tomorrow . My family and I think he looks SO much like Mark- I keep trying to find traces of me in him- let me know if you see any:)! Enjoy!! And YES, he is the cutest baby in the whole world (we are not biased or anything;)).

12 comments:

Allison Murray said...

oh my goodness! what a cutie! i can't wait to meet him!! (yeah, and i was some of those ignored phone calls, but worth the wait!)

Brooke and Aaron said...

So cute! Congratulations! You worked hard Shauna!! I do think he looks like Mark but he'll change so much that I'm sure you'll start to see parts of you in Jackson too. Don't overdo it Shauna. It IS okay to stay in your pajamas all day for a few weeks. :)

karlie said...

what gorgeous little pictures of your little one.....and you look awesome...he is simply perfect isn't he? I love his eyes...can't wait to talk to you about everything...
xoxo

Kit said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sooo happy and excited for you! He's truly beautiful and more adorable than words can say. :-) I hope I get to see him one day soon. Look at you as a MOTHER now when it wasn't too long ago we were singing in your car that "we had ripped jeans and no boyfriends..." hhahaha. Remember that? oh so funny now. Those are memories I'll always remember. Love you and miss you! Give my best to Mark and your family. :-)

Emily said...

Congratulations! Jackson really is as cute as you say he is :) I love the All-Star outfit. It's perfect. You are very lucky parents! Wow, Shauna, I'm so excited for you to be a mom. It's so wonderful! You're going to have the best Christmas ever!

Kit said...

By the way, Merry Christmas and have a happy new year too! haha. I forgot to add that. Love ya!

Kim said...

He is sooo cute you guys! Congratulations on your little guy, I am finding that little boys are so much fun. He does look a lot like Mark, but I don't know shauna, there is definately a little of you in him too. We can't wait to see him in person at his blessing. Take care, and enjoy him while he so little and snuggly...it goes by faster than you think.

Tawna said...

Congrats! He is beautiful. Can't wait to get together so I can see him.

Melissa said...

oh he is sooo Mark! Seriously, that was the first thing I notcied! Oh I hope the labor was good and smooth and glad to hear you are okay! He is soooo small! Please please calll I have to hear all about it! And Shauna are you impressed? I told you within 48 hours! I AM SOOOOO GOOD! :) Love you and congrats to mommy and daddy!

Tawna said...

He is so cute. Ok Shauna, Fess up, who is the real dad?

-Erik

Lisa said...

Congratulations! He really is a good looking baby. I just knew he would be in sports clothing from the beginning. :) I'm glad he is here. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Alli said...

He's perfect! I can't wait to meet him :)