Monday, December 15, 2008

Reunion!!





On Friday my old roommates from college came to visit! We talked and talked for about 3 hours, while poor Mark sat in the back watching sports (although afterwards when I was saying that I felt bad that he was sitting by himself all night- he was like why? I got to watch sports all night long!:)). We had so much fun gabbing and catching up... and of course talking a lot about babies and wondering...how bad is labor really going to hurt?? (Karlie is due in March and she is also having a boy!). It was good seeing you guys- Melissa... we missed you!! Hopefully you'll be coming out soon to visit with cute little Lucy:)!

3 comments:

Allison Murray said...

what cute little pregnant ladies!

Emily said...

How fun to get together with your girls! There's no connection like the one you make with your best college roommates!

I wish you luck with labor-I really don't like thinking about that part of having babies!

By the way, your house looks gorgeous!

karlie said...

Shoot I was so hoping you would go into labor while I was there! So good to see you and laugh together. I hope I look as good as you at nine months!
luv ya!