Tuesday, May 18, 2010

a day at sugarhouse park...

Last weekend was so beautiful outside (as I write this it is cloudy and rainy... boo hoo). We spent Saturday having a picnic and playing around at the park. It was SO R E L A X I N G.



Jackson all worn out from all the fun...

4 comments:

karlie said...

yay for happy busy sunny days that help make babies tired! =) Cute fam picture!

Kim said...

I'm glad you got to enjoy the sunshine for a day. We take every opportunity to get outside and enjoy it when it comes in spurts here too. Jackson must have really had a lot of fun to be that tuckered out :)

Emily said...

It seems like I've seen another picture of Jackson asleep in his car seat with an open book. Too cute!

Lisa Johnson said...

Shauna,

Thank you SO MUCH for your comment on my blog! That is an excellent idea to just go into the school and see if I can get an interview. I had thought of that before but didn't know if that was being too pushy or agressive, but if your husband did it and it worked for him then I think I can try it too! I am so excited to know you have a blog so now I can keep up with you and what's going on in your life.

Your son is SO CUTE! Have a great day and enjoy the Utah weather and mountains for me. I miss it! :)