2010 has been a wonderful year for us and definitely busy. Mark had a CRAZY semester... with a Master's class, an hour long commute, planning lessons for Spanish 2 and 3, doing other required things for school, oh and having a toddler (and wife:)) shadow him around when he gets home every day... he definitely deserves this week and a half winter break! Mark decided to take a break from master classes until summer (especially since a newborn will be added to the craziness in April! We're loving being home right now (the best part of him being a teacher are the holiday breaks) and Jackson follows him around EVERYWHERE like a little puppy dog! Mark is pretty much his hero... it's Mom, who? whenever Daddy's home! I welcome the break at first, but then start missing my little side kick! Although, he still comes up to give me lots of hugs, kisses and smiles... he seriously is the best little boy in the entire world. We're loving the age he's at right now... he's a little sponge and just soaks up EVERYTHING!
Here's to 2011!!! YAY!! I love the fresh start each year!
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:
Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time together.
What! I didn't know you were expecting. Congratulations. I really miss seeing you guys.
Post a Comment