Although I was a tad bit more nauseated with this baby (I threw up twice with this pregnancy and 0 with Jackson's), the main differences are...
1. This pregnancy is F L Y I N G by, Jackson's seemed to take F O R E V E R. I'm thinking it's because I now have a little toddler to LOVE on and keep me busy, busy, BUSY AND I know how hard the first 3-4 months are... and how LITTLE sleep I will be getting (plus this time I'll have a busy toddler to look after too), so I'm enjoying and savoring the one-on-one moments I have (all day) with my little guy and the SLEEP I am currently getting while I still can:).
2. Jackson was a MOVER... I mean he moved all day long (sometimes all night)... not just little movements, either... BIG movements, like "HEY, Mom! I'm here!!" He hasn't changed at all and has been an active and alert little guy since he's been born. This sweet little girl barely moves at all and when she does it is small, little (dainty:)) movements. It makes me paranoid... but it doesn't matter what I do, she only moves when she wants to... and that's not a lot. Maybe it will change as I get further along? I can't remember. But, I'm kind of crossing my fingers that she's calm and an amazing sleeper:).
1 comment:
Amazing what you can tell about their personalities before they're even here!
Post a Comment