Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Jackson Video


Mark has been playing with his new toy we got for Christmas from my mom and Robert- the Flip Video- and decided to make a video of "a day in the life of Jackson". Enjoy!

http://sharing.theflip.com/greeting/2687423

8 comments:

Allison Murray said...

good job on the video mark! i cant' wait to meet the little guy...now if shauna would just call me back....

The Valley Family said...

I love the video. He is so darling. I totally see you Shauna in Jackson has has Mark too. Darling my dear! I love the new blog decor as well!

Kim said...

That was very sweet you guys. I have to tell you it made mom cry because she hasn't seen the baby! He is very cute, and so tiny...come to think of it, so is his mama (you make me sick shauna) You look great!

Lisa said...

That video was very well done! Kudos to Mark. Now, be sure to keep a copy so you can remember that sweet little guy when he is 2 and jumping from tables, climbing up shelves, having accidents on the couch and throwing balls at the Christmas tree. :) Gotta love little boys!

Brooke and Aaron said...

Very cute!! We want to come see you soon!

karlie said...

Wow, what a sweet video, one you will treasure forever...has it really been two weeks? I hope you are getting some sleep...he is so precious...

karlie said...

Wow, what a sweet video, one you will treasure forever...has it really been two weeks? I hope you are getting some sleep...he is so precious...

Alli said...

Very sweet - it's amazing how babies can do so little yet they're still so fascinating. But you know, I can't tell if you guys really like that baby at all :)